MSC Management Analyst - Remote
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Type of Requisition: RegularClearance Level Must Be Able to
Obtain: NonePublic Trust/Other Required: NoneJob Family: Program
ManagementJoin General Dynamics IT and be a part of the team of men
and women that solve some of the worlds most complex technical
challenges.We are seeking a Sr. Management Analyst to support a
Navy Military Sealift Command (MSC) project that is a multi-year
cloud modernization effort to bring the Navy NOC in Pensacola, FL,
into the cloud.The Navys Military Sealift Command (MSC) is an
organization that controls the replenishment and military transport
ships of the United States Navy. Military Sealift Command has the
responsibility for providing sealift and ocean transportation for
all US military services as well as for other government
agencies.These will be remote positions with 50% travel required.
We anticipate a start date by 10/1.Typical duties for you
- Analyzes user needs to determine functional and
- Performs functional allocation to identify required tasks and
- Identifies resources required for each task.
- May provide daily supervision and direction to support
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as
- Provides guidance to less-experienced cloud development
- BS degree: additional years of experience may be considered in
lieu of degree
- 5+ years experience, of which at least eight years must be
specialized in IT system functional analysis.
- Must possess superior functional knowledge of task order
specific requirements and have experience in developing functional
requirements for complex integrated IT systems.
- Experience with DoD contracting and business practices
- Desired certifications: Azure, AWS, PMP
- Security + Secret ClearanceWHAT CAN GDIT OFFER YOU?
- Excellent customizable health benefits (Medical, Dental and
- 401K with company match
- Flexible work week
- Educational Assistance and eLearning
- Internal mobility team dedicated to employee advancement
- Rewards and Recognition programs
- Innovative and collaborative environment encouraging of highly
motivated critical thinkingCOVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have
a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the
health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer
requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain
positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination
requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor
mandate and customer site requirements.We are GDIT. The people
supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and
intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the
expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We
transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and
innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow
is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the
lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology
transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the
job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or
any other protected class.
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Vallejo , MSC Management Analyst - Remote, Executive , Vallejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!