Company: American River Bankshares
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Bank of Marin, voted by our employees as one of the Best Places
to Work in the North Bay Business Journal, is seeking a Branch
Manager to lead our Sonoma branch.
The experienced Branch Manager will manage operations and provide
quality customer service by managing resources, analyzing branch
activity, ensuring that customer issues are handled, and promoting
sales referrals, while complying with Bank policies and procedures.
Provide ongoing staff development relating to technical and product
knowledge, referrals and customer retention. Will have a wealth of
experience in both bank operations and sales. Generally recommend a
minimum of 5-7 years previous bank experience, including a minimum
of 2 years supervisory experience, and excellent knowledge of bank
operations and sales functions, or mastery of all Assistant Branch
Manager functions. Generally manages large volume branches.
Essential Job Duties:
* Oversee the flow of cash and financial instruments in accordance
with company policy and regulatory standards.
* Enforce established procedures for custody and control of assets
* Supervise branch personnel (hire, assign work, create schedules,
and review performance).
* Conduct ongoing coaching and mentoring to help raise employee
sales, service, and operation skill levels.
* Ensure a high level of customer service is provided. Balance
operation controls and customer service in order to minimize risk
to the Bank.
* Regularly review branch budget and execute strategies to control
expenses and achieve budgeted growth.
* Lead sales culture in the branch. Coach and motivate staff to
help them achieve targeted sales objectives, including cross-sell
ratios, deposit and loan growth profitability targets, and sales of
cash management and other third party products.
* Partner with Regional Manager, BDOs, Lending, Wealth Management,
Private Banking, Cash Management, and others to maximize customer
relationships. Either accompanies them on "warm" sales calls as
needed, or initiates contact for additional business. Branch
Managers will spend 10-20% of their time on sales calls.
* Participate in community organizations and non-profits to promote
goodwill and generate new business.
* Promote sales referrals by demonstrating leadership and sales
* Establish and provide training necessary to perform the job
effectively in the technical and product knowledge.
* Provide cross-training opportunity and direction for skill and
* Encourage attendance and participation in the Bank's training and
teller certification programs.
* Monitor and control personnel and operating expenses.
* Other duties may be assigned.
5 - 7 years related experience and/or training.
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or
equivalent combination of experience and/or training.
The Bank of Marin is a growing public company with career
advancement opportunities. We offer competitive compensation and
comprehensive benefit programs including medical, dental, vision,
401K, profit sharing and employee stock ownership plans, tuition
reimbursement, and an employee volunteer program.
Bank of Marin is an equal opportunity employer. EOE AA
Keywords: American River Bankshares, Vallejo , Branch Manager, Executive , Sonoma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!