Sr Director Head of Brand
Company: Meyer Corporation
Posted on: May 24, 2023
- Understanding the competitive environment in detail across all
channels of distribution.
- Understanding and tracking primary sources of business and
brand growth opportunities.
- Developing and applying research-based consumer insights.
- Analyzing, understanding and applying brand metrics and KPIs to
decision-making and direction-setting activities.
- Providing insights-based direction to Product Development for
the creation of new products and lines.
- Working and negotiating with HK to obtain the best possible
pricing for new and existing products, balancing the competitive
landscape, retailer requirements and opportunities, brand strategy
and profitability goals.
- Developing the creative vision for the brand and working with
the agency and internal marketing functions to express and activate
that vision online and offline.
- Owning and driving communication of the Brand Story -
internally and externally.
- Managing and spearheading relationships and communications with
Licensors and Celebrities.
- Responsible for Brand P&L and budgeting
- Provides direction, oversight and coaching to Brand Team
members and/or external agencies for aid in executing the Brand
- Provides coaching and training in specialized areas of
expertise to other Brand Heads and their teams as needed (e.g.,
pricing protocols, consumer research, etc---)Minimum
- Requires a bachelor degree in Business or equivalent
- Must possess excellent organizational, administrative,
problem-solving skills and troubleshooting techniques.
- Must be detail oriented and possess ability to handle multiple
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English in verbal
and written formats.
- Must be able to interface with all levels of Meyer employees,
as well as outside vendors.
- Must be assertive and at the same time carry a positive and
supportive demeanorWorking Conditions:Work is performed primarily
indoors, although some outdoor tasks are required. Lighting is
artificial. Equipment used includes standard office equipment i.e.
computer, telephone, copy machine. Physical demands include
standing, walking, sitting, use of right and both hands. Hours and
days are primarily Monday through Friday with some evenings and
weekends. Position requires close contact with Meyer employees and
Keywords: Meyer Corporation, Vallejo , Sr Director Head of Brand, Executive , Vallejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...