Resident Care Associate - Caregiver
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Resident Care Associate Position Summary:--
Provides direct personal care and supervision to the residents at
the community, following each individualized service plan. Promotes
resident well- being and satisfaction through support with
activities of daily living. Communicates with other departments to
ensure resident needs are met.--
Benefits offered Example:
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for full-time
- Retirement plan options 401k
- FT/PT and on call shifts available
- Paid HCA Training--
- Free parking, meals, and a great team!
--Responsibilities of the Resident Care Associate:--
- Assist with activities of daily living, including bathing,
dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring--following community
protocol, licensing regulation and guidelines for both resident and
employee safety, to and from activities and meals, according to
their individual service plan.
- Follow safety guidelines in the community, including proper
lifting technique and universal--precautions when providing care to
- Adhere to the schedule of duties for the Caregiver, as well as
the individual plan of care for each--resident, this includes meal
delivery and set up in their apartment when needed.
- Monitor resident activity, food intake, functional status,
psychosocial status, taking action as--required to promote resident
- Report status change immediately to the supervisor.
- Act immediately on any resident crisis, following protocol and
basic first aid training.
- Document resident status change, including but not limited to,
physical change, reaction to--medication, psychosocial status
- In the event that all assigned duties cannot be completed, ask
for assistance and report to the--personal care
- Any other assignments made by your direct supervisor or
- Promote open communication between health care professionals,
families, residents and staff.
- May assist residents with medications as defined in the
medication procedure (per state specific regulations regarding
- Follow proper procedures in emergency situations and responds
promptly and positively to resident--request for
assistance-including emergency pull cords, telephone calls, and
requests from family and friends. 13. Adhere to guidelines in the
employee handbook including dress code, conduct, scheduling,
- Ability to follow written or verbal instructions.
- Ability to write and communicate certain
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Education and Experience:--
- High school diploma or (GED);
- Six months to one-year related experience preferred and/or
training in direct care services with older adults, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of dementia and Alzheimer's is a plus, may also
require special certification per state regulations. --
COGIR Management USA delivered the Happy Living brand by listening
attentively to the--needs of American seniors, their families, and
Every Happy Living community is a unique and dynamic place, shaped
by the residents themselves and led by an empowered on-site
executive team. We promote local leadership so decisions are made
on-site, quickly, and in the best interests of the community. --We
are proud of our teams.
Successful candidates must be able to pass a background check,
pre-employment TB and Physical if hired.JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Cogir, Vallejo , Resident Care Associate - Caregiver, Healthcare , Vallejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!