Nurse- Mobile Health
Company: Global Medical Response
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Mobile Health Nurse
We're hiring a Mobile Health Nurse, ready to embark on the next
evolution of patient care. Located in Napa, Califorina, this is a
unique opportunity to provide patients advanced medical care from
set up to support within an in-home care environment. You'll be
joining a team of experienced paramedics that are innovating the
industry and transforming the way we deliver high-acuity care.
- Mobile Health Nurse will partner with Physicians, RNs and Care
Coordinators to discuss patient care and work as a consolidated
- Triage the acuity of patients using protocols and online
consultation with physicians.
- Possess strong technical aptitude to set up and support the
in-home care environment.
- Involvement with hospital staff and primary care physicians
that includes patient's presentation, goals and follow-up
- Expert paramedic skills that can be applied in this
- A model to all internal and external partners.
- Operate within and promote a safe and positive work
- The ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
with other clinicians.
- Minimum of 2 years of Register Nurse experience
- Current and valid register nurse in California
- Maintain all certifications (CPR, ACLS, PALS, etc.)
- Valid state drivers license
- Current MMR and Hepatitis B vaccinations (COVID), consent to
annual TB testing and receiving annual flu shot prior to 11/1 each
year EEO Statement:
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
More Information about this Job:
The Company offers benefit eligible employees medical, dental and
vision coverage as well as Paid Time Off, disability plans, paid
holidays and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Salary Range- $160,000-$180,000
Keywords: Global Medical Response, Vallejo , Nurse- Mobile Health, Healthcare , Sonoma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!