Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Posted on: November 16, 2023
TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Pediatrician to join our team
in Vallejo, CA.Boasting one of the most diverse populations in the
country, Vallejo is a close-knit community of people who share a
special affection for the city they call home. Here, you'll
discover a land whose rich history and beauty bring together the
best of California's past, present, and future. Strategically
located midway between San Francisco and Sacramento and a close
neighbor to the Napa Valley wine country, Vallejo is famous for its
convenient access to all that Northern California has to offer.
Vacaville is a city located in the North Bay and is 23 miles from
Vallejo. Nestled in rolling hills, Vacaville is known for its
natural beauty and small-town atmosphere.The Permanente Medical
Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with
over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics
throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition
of providing quality medical care. Requirements:
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently
licensed to practice within CA A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible
schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity,
inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and
celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an
environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally
responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated
health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows
flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research,
mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including
comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $250,000
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension Please visit our
website to view all our opportunities located throughout Northern,
CA: northerncalifornia.permanente.orgWe are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Employer - VEVRAA Federal ContractorFull-time annual salary range
is $250,080 to $257,640 plus additional potential incentives up to
$25,900*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be
available. *Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on
potential premium pay.Compensation Information:Details:Full-time
annual salary range is $250,080 to $257,640 plus additional
potential incentives up to $25,900*. Reduced schedules with
pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive
opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , Vallejo , Pediatrician, Healthcare , Vallejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!