Reservations Agent - Full-Time - Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa (Hotel)
Company: Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Reservations Agent - Full-Time - Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn &
Passionate about connecting with people and creating experiences?
Join our Resort Reservations Team as a Reservations Agent where you
will create personalized stays for our guests by assisting with
Room, Spa, and Food & Beverage Reservations.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor
worldwide, including Fairmont Hotels
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your
property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social
Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 and our Diversity &
- Competitive and flexible Health Care Benefit Plans to meet you
and your familys unique needs
- Vacation Benefits after 90 days
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer exceptional, friendly and engaging
- Communicate with inquiring customers and future guests of the
Hotel through phone, email and the Hotel text messaging services to
understand their desires and design a personalized stay at the
- Utilize various booking platforms to book Room, Spa and Food &
- Have complete knowledge of room product, spa services and
F&B offerings, including rates, deals, products, and special
- Assist with VIP reservations and room blocks
- Promote our ALL Loyalty-program to ensure that guests are aware
of its many benefits and to maximize participation
- Coordinate pre-stay arrival needs and handle pre-stay
- Follow departmental policies, procedures, and service
- Follow all health and safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous customer service experience required
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Analytical and organized with a service focused personality and
passion for hospitality
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Works well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to focus attention on guests needs, remaining calm and
courteous at all time
- Belief in a strong team culture
Your team and working environment:
- Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa, an elegant Spanish
mission-style Inn, boasts exceptional accommodation in the heart of
Wine Country. As one big team, community of service professionals,
we come together and work with a common purpose to welcome, connect
and serve others.
Visa Requirements:Applicants must be able to provide proof that
they are legally able to work in the United States.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit
and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are
and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We
support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work
brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us,
you can continue to explore Accors limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and
together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life
that awaits you at Accor, visit
Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status
Keywords: Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Vallejo , Reservations Agent - Full-Time - Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa (Hotel), Hospitality & Tourism , Sonoma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!