Company: Hersha Hospitality Management LP
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Opportunity: BartenderServe beverages and/or food in a friendly,
courteous and timely manner, achieving a high level of guest
satisfaction.Potential Career Path Beverage Manager/Restaurant
Supervisor Restaurant Manager Food & Beverage ManagerEssential
- Maintain clean and organize bar areas.
- Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Check identification of customers to verify age requirements
for purchase of alcohol.
- Prepare and serve drink and/or food orders.
- If applicable, take orders, and serve and clear food and
beverage to guests seated at tables in bar and lounge areas.
- Issue guest check and complete payment process.
- Follow standards for identifying and managing intoxicated
- Complete beverage requisitions to maintain par levels as
- Complete required side work prior to shift end.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward
increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Assist with taking beverage inventory.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHMs
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.Position
- High school diploma preferred.
- TIPS certified a plus.
- Previous bartending/mixologist experience required or
- Food Sanitation certificate a plus, required within 90 days of
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays,
weekends and different shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching with arms. What We
BelievePeople Are Our Capability Hearts That Serve Only Excellence
Stay Nimble - Own ItID: 2022-40000 UltiPro Location Description: 29
E. MacArthur Street Sonoma California 95476 US External Company
Keywords: Hersha Hospitality Management LP, Vallejo , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Sonoma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!