HR Generalist / Recruiter
Company: Home Tax Service of America
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Job DescriptionApply Here:
HR Generalist / Recruiter will primary be responsible for SBHG's
recruitment process. Addtional this position will administer
various HR functions which includes: new hire orientation, policy
interprestation, compliances, worker's comp administration,
benefits communications, some employee relations, and other HR
process. Sample of Duties include:
- Guide managers, supervisors, and employees on company policies,
practices, procedures, benefits, and wages. Work with Corporate to
ensure company compliance with all state and federal employment
laws and programs.
- Collaborate with hiring managers on staffing needs and
marketing strategy. Initiate a range of sourcing activities, such
as publishing vacancies to appropriate external outlet, job fairs,
networking and conducting referrals to ensure a regular supply of
candidates that meet the company's current and future demands.
- Assist with developing / updating job descriptions.
- Develop and manage the recruitment process for the company
through sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates, briefing and
preparing candidates, and may organize interviews and prepare
offers to ensure the company needs and expectations are met in a
- Coach hiring managers about our recruitment process.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience and proactively
improve our recruiting processes
- Coordinate the pre-hire and onboarding process i.e. completing
positions request, setting up background checks, preparing offer
letters, and communicating with HR Corporate on new hire for
- Conduct New Hire Orientation on Company policies and benefits
- Administer termination and off-boarding, process final
paperwork and exit interviews.
- Assist with disciplinary action, conflict resolution, and
termination meetings. Conduct employee-related investigations.
Process complaints regarding sexual harassment, discrimination, or
other instances of workplace harassment.
- Ensure safety plans and postings are in place over OSHA
- Process employee status changes in OnePoint and maintain
- Participate in weekly HR meetings.
- Conduct periodic audits, prepare and present reports.
- Coordinate, facilitate, and track managers' training and other
mandatory training for employees.
- Participate in Manager training meetings.
- Coordinate open enrollments, changes, and communication of the
employee benefits program.
- Answer daily benefit questions helping employees resolve
- May administer Leave of Absence Requests including but not
limited to FMLA, leave the accommodation. Advise employee's leave
entitlements, policies and benefits, payroll, and return-to-work
- May process all injury to worker's comp report and assist with
the process through the closing of the case. Maintain OSHA related
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Recruiting experience,
preferably in the Hospitality industry
- Familiarity with recruitment best practices.
- Minimum BS degree in related field or 5 years related
experience or PHR or SHRM-CP certification.
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills.
- Sense of urgency, particularly when it comes to candidate
experience, follow-up with hiring managers and other stakeholders,
and providing feedback in a timely manner.
- Must be a team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and
trust, including the ability to handle sensitive and confidential
- Bi-lingual is a plus.Benefits include: Medical, Dental,
Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401K, EAP.
Keywords: Home Tax Service of America, Vallejo , HR Generalist / Recruiter, Human Resources , Sonoma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!