Director of Logistics
Company: Treasurey Wine Estates
Posted on: May 3, 2021
About the Company:
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world's leading wine
companies. We know that it's the thinkers, makers and doers who
have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being
recognised as the world's most admired premium wine company. We are
proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage,
rich quality and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From
the iconic luxury of Penfolds, to the broad appeal of Beringer and
newer brands like 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating memorable
wine experiences for our consumers.
TWE seeks an experienced Director of Logistics to lead the
Americas logistics team responsible for continually improving
service performance and safely delivering optimal COGS to the
business. This role will collaborate with our Commercial team to
deliver the Americas shipment plan.
- Lead the Americas Logistics team and own the Logistics function
end-to-end (bulk wine, dry goods and finished goods), including
existing and new 3PL partnerships and Supply Chain Services for
Canada and LATAM.
- Drive and deploy continuous improvement principles to achieve
service and operational excellence through process simplification
and waste elimination.
- Implement clear lines of accountability in all processes and
operations within the Logistics business units.
- Develop and drive strategy, goals and Opex and Capex financial
budgets for Logistics.
- Manage costs to approved budgets and optimize COGS whenever
- Own the Duty drawback process and maximize associated returns
to the business.
- Own and execute people development strategy.
You have a Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or
related business experience coupled with 10+ years of Supply Chain
Management experience, specifically focused on logistics and 3PL
partnership management. You are an effective leader who thrive in a
fast-paced environment that is constantly innovating through
- You have strong Business/Operations or Technical Tertiary
- You have significant exposure to FMCG logistics
- You have solid understanding of relevant regulations and
- You are strong in Finance and business management.
- You have the ability to work cross functionally with various
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to be bold and make an impact in the world of
- Access to the world's most celebrated wines through our
employee product allowance
- True flexibility in determining how, when and where you work to
achieve your potential
- Global opportunities across Australia & New Zealand, the US,
- Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we're
really good at doing this!)
- Structured development programs to support your health,
wellbeing and career
- "TWEforME Day" - an additional day of leave each year, for you
to do you
We bring our whole selves, we're courageous and we deliver
together - that's our DNA. We're a passionate bunch who enjoy
working together, like to have fun and keep things down-to-earth.
We're brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations
to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude.
We're definitely "glass half full" people and see challenges as
opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you're ready to help us be the world's most admired premium
wine company, please apply now!
Keywords: Treasurey Wine Estates, Vallejo , Director of Logistics, Other , Sonoma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!