Service Manager Mary's Slice Shack
Company: Mary's Pizza Shack
Posted on: June 6, 2021
REPORTS TO: General Manager CLASSIFICATION: Nonexempt
POSITION SUMMARY Manages and directs front of house operations,
activities, and staff to ensure effective and profitable operation
and growth; ensures that quality service is provided to all
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to drive per person check averages (Minimum average
amount $10.30 per week)
- Ability to make contact with every guest at some point during
their dining experience
- Ability to schedule appropriate staff levels based on store
volume and section size
- Perform daily pre shift meetings with service staff
- Knowledge of all Alcohol and Beverage Laws and Regulations
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all menu items, preparation
method/time, ingredients, sauces, portion sizes, presentation, and
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The following reflects management's
definition of essential functions for this job but does not
restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or
reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to
reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Hires, trains, supervises, motivates, and develops front of
house staff; manages schedules and workflow.
- Provides day-to-day guidance and oversight of shack crew
members; actively works to promote and recognize performance.
- Reviews staffing on a daily basis to ensure it is adequate to
handle the day's business; calls in additional personnel as
- Keeps up to date on overall activities of the team, identifying
problem areas and taking corrective actions.
- Works closely with the Kitchen Manager and other appropriate
staff to ensure the smooth operation of the front of house.
- Establishes and monitors standards for front of house including
but not limited to personnel administration, performance, and
service to guests.
- Monitors overall condition of front of house, public areas, and
outside grounds; ensures that deficiencies are rectified.
- Maintains visibility and accessibility to guests, staff, and
vendors; maintains effective communication with all staff to ensure
front of house is performing at established standards.
- Ensures that guests' needs are fulfilled and their experience
is as outstanding as possible; responds to guests' feedback,
including complaints/problems; reviews compliments/ complaints with
front of house staff to continually improve service.
- Ability to interact with guests; make them feel welcome and
- Ensures follow through and communication of all company changes
are addressed to appropriate departments.
- Establishes par levels for supplies and equipment; monitors and
maintains proper inventory levels; authorizes purchase orders for
supplies and equipment.
- Possesses and maintains thorough understanding of industry and
stays abreast of industry trends; communicates/incorporates
information to assure front of house remains current.
- Ensures all food and beverage operations are in compliance with
all legislated health and licensing guidelines; ensures adherence
to all health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Monitors budget and manages expenses within approved budget
- Establishes and maintains effective revenue management
techniques to maximize revenues; reviews and analyzes financial
- Prepares accurate and timely reports as required.
- Assists staff with job functions as needed to ensure optimum
service to all guests.
- Performs other duties as assigned by General Manager.
Keywords: Mary's Pizza Shack, Vallejo , Service Manager Mary's Slice Shack, Other , Sonoma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!