Company: Six Flags, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Provide guests with a safe and enjoyable ride experience
- Entertain guests and calm their nerves as they board our
world-class thrill machines
- Push buttons and pull switches to launch attractions through
- Make sure seatbelts are tight, loose items are secure, and lap
bars are locked to keep guests safe
- Enforce rider restrictions and measure for height
- Assist guests in and out of ride vehicles and cycle through the
line efficiently and cautiously
- Keep ride patios and midways clean and looking great
- Act as a first responder to ride emergencies and respond
- Work in an environment as fast-paced as our coasters
What You Will Need
- Must be 16 years or older
- In rides you must be able to stand, walk, stoop, bend, and
reach throughout your shift
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to safety
- Must react well in stressful and emergency situations
- Taking direction from managers and supervisors
- Must be able to pass ride certification tests with 100%
Work is performed primarily outdoors in all weather conditions.
Lighting is both natural and artificial. Equipment used includes,
radios, microphones and cleaning tools. Physical demands include
standing, walking, bending, and climbing stairs. Days and hours
will vary and will include weekends, evenings and holidays.
Position will require close contact with Park Guests.
Six Flags is committed to maintaining employee and guest safety
at all times. Employees are required to conduct daily health
screenings, wear a mask at all times when working, and follow
strict sanitization and cleanliness protocols.
This is a safety sensitive position.
Six Flags is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Six Flags Supports a
Drug Free Workplace.
If you are able to answer "YES" to all of the following
questions, please continue the application process by clicking
- Can you provide legal documentation establishing your identity
and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States?
- Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job for
which you are applying with or without reasonable
- Within the last 90 days, can you state that you have not used
illegal or social drugs (excluding marijuana), such as MDMA
(Molly), cocaine and crystal methamphetamine?
- Are you willing to comply with our grooming code which
prohibits facial jewelry (other than 2 matching pairs of earrings),
extreme haircuts/styles, colors, and visible tattoos on or above
the neck or any single tattoo or cluster of tattoos larger than 4"
by 4". (Please answer "YES" if you believe you would qualify for a
religious accommodation which might exempt you.)
- I am willing to agree that future text messages relating to Six
Flags, Inc., including company news, job posting application status
updates, and other information, may be sent on behalf of Six Flags,
Inc. to the cell phone number I provide.
Keywords: Six Flags, Inc., Vallejo , Ride Attendant, Other , Vallejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!