Company: Allied Universal Security
Posted on: June 6, 2021
At Allied Universal, we continue to build an inclusive, Be
Phenomenal culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a
diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer
to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied
Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We
take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are
countless examples of individuals who began their career as
Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior
leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life
insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts,
perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal
career with Allied Universal today!
Required: Guard Card, Supervisor Experience, Resume
Allied Universal Event Services is looking to hire Event
Supervisors to work events including music festivals, amusement
parks, arenas, music halls, event space, breweries and much more.
Work is available in the Bay Area including but not limited to: San
Francisco, San Jose, Napa, Santa Rosa, Oakland, Vallejo, and
beyond. We offer flexibility in scheduling and provide the
opportunity to work in areas which are most convenient to you, so
whether you would like to work locally or drive the distance, this
job is for you.
Pay range is $21.00- 23.00
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties
necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Assists in all aspects of event day preparation and
- Allows appropriate entry into each venue, may collect and/or
scan tickets, verify wristbands and badges, direct traffic coming
in and out of the venue.
- Screens guests during entry via bag searching, hand wand or
metal detector, and ID verification.
- Protects guests, staff, and venue ownership group assets by
watching for security breaches at vital checkpoints.
- Responds quickly to potential crowd control issues and provides
escorts for unruly guests when ejections are warranted.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the policies, procedures and
regulations of different venues, facilities and events.
- Initiates a genuine, friendly and personal greetings to our
guests as they arrive at your facility entrance, aisle, concourse
area or other location and a sincere thanks as you complete your
encounter with each guests.
- Provides guests with helpful directions and/or suggestions that
will enhance their entertainment experience.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma (or equivalent).
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which
you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully
complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment
drug/alcohol test and may be required to pass a Driver's Record
- Be professional, articulate and able to use good independent
judgment and discretion.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the
organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and
solutions to people and businesses within our local communities,
and is North America's leading security services provider. Allied
Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows
clients to focus on their core business. For more information:
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200
companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one
million military veterans.
Identity Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Keywords: Allied Universal Security, Vallejo , Event Security-Supervisor, Other , Vallejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!