Seasonal Hospitality Sales Associate - Chateau St. Jean
Company: Treasurey Wine Estates
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Beautiful and popular with its main courtyard and lush gardens,
visitors flock to Chateau St. Jean as it truly is the
quintessential Sonoma Valley, California winery. Founded in 1973,
it was the first Sonoma winery to be awarded the prestigious "Wine
of the Year" award from Wine Spectator Magazine. Today, Chateau St.
Jean produces an extensive portfolio of wines including Sonoma
County, vineyard designated, limited production Reserve wines, and
the flagship Cinq Cpages Cabernet Sauvignon.
About the role
Come join our dedicated team at Chateau St. Jean! We are looking
for hard-working, customer service driven individuals to be a part
of our outstanding crew. If you are passionate about wine and have
hospitality experience, we want to hear from you!
- Set-up and host wine tastings and tours for guests
- Provide world class customer service to site visitors
- Assist in events, private dinners and various site
- Assist with restocking, inventory, wine packing and floor
- Register operations, retail sales and wine club promotions
- Follow site policies and procedures.
- Complete projects and other duties as directed by Retail Sales
- Must be 21 years of age
- At least 2 years' experience in retail sales or a similar
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to relay knowledge
of wines and wine production
- Dynamic communication skills & positive attitude
- Clean professional appearance and excel in intercommunications
- Ability to start a project and carry through to successful
- Knowledge of food and wine, the wine industry, Napa and Bay
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs (case of wine)
- Wine industry and/or tasting room experience is highly desired
but not required
- This position must work weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday),
some holidays and evenings
We bring our whole selves, we're courageous and we deliver
together - that's our DNA. We're a passionate bunch who enjoy
working together, like to have fun and keep things down-to-earth.
We're brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations
to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude.
We're definitely "glass half full" people and see challenges as
opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you're ready to help us be the world's most admired premium
wine company, please apply now!
Inclusion and Diversity
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine
portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin
or on the basis of disability. If you require any assistance to be
included in our process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org,
quoting the job title and reference number.
How to apply
We do move quickly at TWE and continually review applications,
so if you don't want to miss out, apply today by sending your
resume to Cameron.James@tweglobal.com
Keywords: Treasurey Wine Estates, Vallejo , Seasonal Hospitality Sales Associate - Chateau St. Jean, Other , Sonoma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!