Administrative Services Coordinator II - On-call Day Shift (Vallejo, CA)
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Performs a variety of semi-routine analysis and develops
reports, graphs and spreadsheets. Maintains and operates databases
and automated systems. Under general guidance, coordinates the
day-to-day operational tasks of departmental staff; ensures that
the support staff assignments of the department are organized,
timely and efficient. Provides guidance and implements department
processes in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Work is reviewed for completeness and soundness.
- Performs semi-routine data analysis, editing, and formatting to
produce regular status reports, graphs, spreadsheets and
- Provides support and product production, such as graphics
services, to the department.
- Collects all related and pertinent information from team
members and managers.
- Develops and produces standard and ad hoc reports ensuring data
accuracy and formatting.
- Maintains and operates databases and automated systems.
- Contributes to and supports department projects.
- May coordinate and oversee the function and activities of
support staff to ensure tasks are completed in an efficient and
- May assign projects to appropriate staff in the absence of
- Responds to and fulfills miscellaneous requests for information
and reports from within and outside of Kaiser in accordance with
established policies and procedures.
- Establishes working relationships and serves as liaison with
- May coordinate the management of ordering office supplies
within the department.
- When assigned to a medical department, may prepare and maintain
physician's master schedules for multiple departments, coordinate
all physician schedule changes, and ensure adequate coverage for
all medical areas.
- Contacts physicians to arrange for coverage and schedule
- Functions as department resource in application and training in
use of software, schedules and coordinates all hardware and
equipment repairs; may assist in software installation and
troubleshoots hardware and software problems.
- May assist in the tracking of department budget, makes
recommendations based on data collected toward payroll and
non-payroll and other related budgetary requirements.
- Minimum two (2) years of clerical and/or secretarial experience
- Associate's degree required, OR two (2) years of experience in
a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
License, Certification, Registration
- Excellent telephone, written and verbal communication
- Proficient with a variety of software applications used by the
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and report work
routines and work of others.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- Experience within a health care environment preferred.
- Program management/coordination experience preferred.
- Experience in office systems with background in lead and/or
supervisory responsibilities preferred.
Primary Location: California,Vallejo,Vallejo Hospital Tower
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 1 Shift: Day Workdays: On-call Working
Hours Start: 06:00 AM Working Hours End: 02:00 PM Job Schedule:
Call-in/On-Call Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-NCAL-09|NUE|Non Union
Employee Job Level: Individual Contributor Department: Vallejo
Hospital - HBS-MD - 0206 Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time Kaiser
Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse
and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital
status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity,
veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing
characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen.
Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be
considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and
state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but
not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance
Click here for additional requirements >
Share This Job
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Vallejo , Administrative Services Coordinator II - On-call Day Shift (Vallejo, CA), Other , Vallejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!