Heavy Equipment Operator
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Loader Operator will be responsible for moving and loading
vehicles with a company provided front end loader or fork lift. In
addition, the Loader Operator will be required to maintain
documentation of vehicle movement around the facility. Furthermore,
the Loader Operator will be responsible for the daily pre and
post-trip inspections and associated documentation of their
assigned machine. In addition, operator will maintain a safe work
environment and be required to follow and be held accountable to
company guidelines for safe loader operation. Finally, through a
thorough understanding of Copart policy, the Loader Operator will
facilitate the Copart experience by offering solutions to meet
- Ensures equipment is maintained according to company standards
and customer contracts.
- Operates company equipment safely.
- Assists with the maintenance of company equipment and
- Records vehicle information accurately and legibly.
- Operates digital camera or other basic vehicle documentation
and tracking devices.
- Sets up yard for auctions within company timelines.
- Provides service to customers as needed.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor.
- Follows yard guidelines to maintain a safe working environment
(i.e. speed limits, etc.).
- Must be able to load and unload vehicles as required.
- Must be able to pass training and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Copart, Vallejo , Heavy Equipment Operator, Other , Vallejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!