Certified Nurse Assistant / Personal Care Assistant (Sonoma County, CA & Napa County, CA)
Company: Right at Home
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional
services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides
for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
We offer our caregivers the absolute best:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling - Select the shifts that work best for your
- Direct Deposit Available
- Ongoing Training - Right at Home University
- Referral bonuses
- Time and a half for Holidays
- Friendliest staff this side of the Mississippi River
- Cases near your own home
- Stability - Many of our caregivers have been with our company
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Two years experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare
(in homes or facilities).
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or
Certified Nurse Assistant course.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended.
- Current TB test
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed
for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured
automobile to use while on the job.
- This position requires 30-40 hours of basic care training.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who
want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the
lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at
Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to
our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring
for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the
lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver
Keywords: Right at Home, Vallejo , Certified Nurse Assistant / Personal Care Assistant (Sonoma County, CA & Napa County, CA), Other , Sonoma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!