Company: Chowking USA
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Restaurant Supervisor assists the Restaurant Manager and
restaurant team in the achievement of the Restaurant Business Goals
through effective implementation of specific operations support
activities in the following areas, as assigned:
- Implement assigned Product/Service Quality and/or Cleanliness &
Sanitation (C&S) Program.
- Implement assigned Crew Management activity.
- Implement assigned cost management activity.
- Manage operations of assigned Packaged Program (if any)
Sales Target Achievement
Ensures achievement of shift sales target:
Implement sales program during shift.
Implement feedback and suggestion system (from sales building to
evaluation) during shift.
Implement customer surveys and continuously interact with
customers during shifts.
Update information on competition products, services, and
activities that will affect restaurant sales performance.
Implement proper restaurant merchandising.
- Implement community relations activities
- Manages operations of assigned Packaged Program (if
FSC Target Achievement
- Effective implementation of Restaurant Operations Support
activities in the areas of:
Food, Service, and Cleanliness (FSC)
Product Quality Program
Service Quality Program
Sanitation & Pest Control program
- Prepare and Update the following
a. Production Control Guide
b. Supplies/Station Guide
c. Master Cleaning Schedule
d. Repairs & Maintenance Schedule
Lead/manage service crew to achieve the highest product quality
and supplies availability levels and ensure that product is always
available during the assigned shift.
Attend to customer feedback and complaints during shift. Ensure
the highest level of customer service during shift.
Implement speed of service programs (turnaround time; table
turnover during peak; attention to pending orders)
- Manage shift and implement floor control standards
a. Supervise opening, mid, and/or closing activities
b. Implement cleaning activities (including opening and
c. Implement manpower schedule.
Profit Target Achievement
- Implement cost management activities, standards, and procedures
- Implement plans on Food Cost and Paper Cost (FCPC)
- Manage the optimum level of inventory during shifts as well as
minimized usage levels.
- Implement crew schedule and monitoring manhours usage and sales
per man-hour levels. Manage crew productivity by implementing crew
schedule during shift and monitoring manhours usage and SPMH
- Keep track of repairs, maintenance, and utility costs during
shifts. Implement management measures, documentation, and
People Management & Development
- Organize, lead/manage restaurant team during shift.
- Develop and implement the game plan, tasks, activities, and
schedules during shifts.
- Build and monitor competency level of the crew through Crew
Training System implementation.
- Train/Certify crew, crew trainers, and crew trainees
- Assist in Crew Assessments, performance appraisal
documentation, and submission.
- Conduct crew meetings.
- Monitor consistent implementation of Code of Conduct (Employee
Handbook) and all HR and Legal requirements and procedures.
- Manage effective management-crew communication, feedback,
coaching, and discipline during shift.
- Perform other assignments from time to time as directed by
- Prepare periodic status reports related to restaurant
operations and/or technical services/support to Restaurant Manager
and other reports that may be required by management.
- Perform administrative duties as necessary i.e. making copies,
- Prepare individual performance plans, objectives, goals,
strategies, and measures (OGSM).
- Prepare management reports, restaurant reports/requirements as
At least a High School graduate.
At least (6) months experience as a Team/Crew Leader/Trainer in
a quick-service restaurant, any food service or retail operations,
and/or equivalent combination of education & experience from which
comparable knowledge, skills & abilities have been achieved.
Bona Fide Occupational Qualifications (BFQs)
Basic Operations Training Program
(Required Training, License & Certification)
Food Safety Certification (ServSafe)
Essential Skills and Traits
- Technical Competencies
- FSC Management
Customer Feedback Management
Profitability Management and Financial Analysis (FC/PC/Labor
Sales Information Management
- Local Store Marketing
Core Competencies: C.A.M.P. requirements
Essential Traits (as assessed using HR tool)
Behavioral Attributes (live the core values of the
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform administrative duties as necessary i.e. making copies,
- Prepare individual objectives, goals, strategies, and measures
- Prepare restaurant reports/requirements.
- Computer Literacy: Proficient in MS Applications (MS Word,
Excel, Powerpoint), Oracle, and PosNet.
- Physical Effort/Requirements: While performing the duties of
this job, the employee will:
Stand/walk for the majority of their scheduled work shift.
Lift, reach, pull, push, grasp and use hands frequently.
Bend and/or squat down for the majority of their scheduled
Climb, stoop and/or kneel rarely.
Lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Need to see well enough to read/compose email, reports and use
the computer and be proactive to customers' needs.
Need to speak and hear well enough to receive instructions and
communicate with employees and customers.
- Be required to work irregular hours, varying work shift
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly exposed to:
Hot and cold temperatures and a wet work area.
- Cleaning chemicals
Possible cuts and burns.
Moderate noise level in the work environment.
Wet and slippery floors.
- Tensions and pressures may arise in meeting deadlines and
This job description has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The
duties, responsibilities may differ from the job description, and
that the other duties as assigned, may be part of the job.
If the position requires a college/university degree, it must
have been issued by an educational institution accredited by the
United States Department of Education. Any degree issued by an
educational institution outside the United States must include
documentation validating the equivalency of the degree to the same
degree in the United States to be considered acceptable for this
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities may be
requested by calling the hiring location.
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Chowking USA, Vallejo , Restaurant Supervisor, Other , Vallejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!