Entertainment Show Announcer
Company: Six Flags, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Follow schedule for presentations as directed by
- Communicate with leadership, coworkers, techs, and animal care
as situations change
- Perform all assigned positions including announcer, tech,
spotlight, stadium usher, etc.
- Change into and out of costumes as dictated by show script and
maintain costumes as needed
- Meet provided performance measurements and quality
- Occasionally participate in production work
- Maintain cleanliness and maintenance standards through all
- Maintain departmental and area safety policies and
- Perform other functions as directed by leadership
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Basic knowledge of theater arts, including but not limited to:
terminology, memorizing scripts, blocking, sound, and microphone
- Preferred knowledge of theater arts, including but not limited
to: production process, constructive criticism, theater safety, set
decorating, theming and maintenance
- College level experience in Theatre or related discipline
and/or related employment experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication and memorization
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Must be comfortable around deep water, at various heights, and
around all different types of animals including but not limited to
cats, birds, snakes, and large marine mammals
Work is performed primarily outdoors in all weather conditions.
Lighting is both natural and artificial including show venues at
night. Equipment used includes, radios, phones, microphones, and
cleaning tools. Physical demands include standing, walking,
bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and lifting up to 50 lbs. Days
and hours will vary and will include weekends, evenings and
holidays. Position will require close contact with Park Guests.
Six Flags is committed to maintaining employee and guest safety
at all times. Employees are required to conduct daily health
screenings, wear a mask at all times when working, and follow
strict sanitization and cleanliness protocols.
Six Flags is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Six Flags Supports a
Drug Free Workplace.
If you are able to answer "YES" to all of the following
questions, please continue the application process by clicking
- Can you provide legal documentation establishing your identity
and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States?
- Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job for
which you are applying with or without reasonable
- Within the last 90 days, can you state that you have not used
illegal or social drugs (excluding marijuana), such as MDMA
(Molly), cocaine and crystal methamphetamine?
- Are you willing to comply with our grooming code which
prohibits facial jewelry (other than 2 matching pairs of earrings),
extreme haircuts/styles, colors, and visible tattoos on or above
the neck or any single tattoo or cluster of tattoos larger than 4"
by 4". (Please answer "YES" if you believe you would qualify for a
religious accommodation which might exempt you.)
- I am willing to agree that future text messages relating to Six
Flags, Inc., including company news, job posting application status
updates, and other information, may be sent on behalf of Six Flags,
Inc. to the cell phone number I provide.
Keywords: Six Flags, Inc., Vallejo , Entertainment Show Announcer, Other , Vallejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!