Finishing Jogger Operator
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Location: Boyes Hot Springs
Posted on: September 6, 2021
is one of the largest and most awarded label companies in the
world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food &
Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer
Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities
operate in over 26 countries.
Our 10,000+ employees are
guided by our core values: Integrity, Passion,
Creativity, Perseverance and
Achievement. These values constantly
guide our interactions and decision making at
- Inspect and stack sheets of labels, meeting customer
specifications and guidelines.
- Use auxiliary pieces of equipment such as Jogger table,
counter, pallet jack and electric pallet lifts.
- Lift and position sheets of paper onto Jogger table and into
- Maintain work center equipment in good working order.
- Perform operator preventive maintenance on equipment and fill
out work orders as necessary.
- Review jacket and samples prior to finishing, ensuring full
understanding of finishing requirements of the order.
- Removes any labels with defects or quality problems.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend instructions.
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Basic mathematical, measurement calculation knowledge.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Strong initiative, problem solving, and resourcefulness.
- Practice & sustain Lean Manufacturing and 6S procedures.
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Vallejo , Finishing Jogger Operator, Other , Boyes Hot Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!