Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: September 6, 2021
is one of the largest and most awarded label companies in the
world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food &
Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer
Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities
operate in over 26 countries.
employees are guided by our core values: Integrity,
Passion, Creativity, Perseverance and
Achievement. These values constantly
guide our interactions and decision making at
Our Napa (wine and spirits) operations in
California is currently seeking Packagers. Do not miss out on
joining a great organization, apply today!
- Responsible for moving pallets of
printed wine labels into their assigned areas.
- Must be able to lift 15-45 lbs
- Commit to being a strong and
reliable member of a team that is dedicated to the highest levels
of efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to discern minute
differences between various stacks of wine labels based on reading
job numbers/customer codes & descriptions.
- Pack every box efficiently,
correctly and with a high standard of quality.
- Requires constant lifting of
printed rolls and place in shipping boxes.
- Examine and inspect materials, and
products in order to ensure that packing specifications are
- Follow instructions and priorities
of shipping supervisor.
- Cleaning of warehouse and
surrounding areas per 5s Standards.
- Forklift experience desirable but
not required (certification is available).
- Flexible schedule is helpful for
- Advise supervisor when supplies
(pallets/boxes/tape) are getting low.
- Wrap finished pallets.
- Check to ensure packages are damage free.
- Fill out forms and papers to record measurement, weight, and
- Review packing lists
- Must be able to work flexible
hours depending on the work load.
- Must have reliable
- Must be able to lift 50
- Perform effectively with attention
to detail, in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Perform well independently on
projects from beginning to end.
- Overtime (50+ hrs) flexibility
during peak seasonal periods typically required.
- Minimum of 1 year recent warehouse
- Must be able to operate a pallet
- Basic computer skills
- Detail-oriented with an aptitude
- Ability to stand for long periods
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Vallejo , Manufacturing, Other , Sonoma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!