Company: Windsor Vallejo Care Center
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Windsor Vallejo Care Center is now hiring an Admissions
Coordinator! Come join our winning team!
Who we are:
Windsor Cares - it's more than a name! Windsor Vallejo Care Center
has a mission to consistently deliver high quality, person-centered
care with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity. We strive to
enrich and enhance every life we touch.
If you can answer YES, we'd be excited to meet you!
- Are you ready to join our topnotch team?
- Do you value and promote teamwork?
- Are you committed to providing the highest quality patient
- Are you ready to join our facility in maintaining or attaining
a 5-Star Quality Measures rating?
- Can you be committed to our mission to enrich and enhance every
life we touch, both residents and team-members?What makes us
- A talented and motivated group of individuals who all have the
same goal in mind - making a difference in the lives of our
residents and team
- Outstanding leadership support
- We provide exceptional and meaningful care and service to our
residents, the team and the community we serve
- Culture of success driven by supportWhat you will do:
As the Admissions Coordinator you will work in coordination with
the Business Development function to attract suitable candidates
for admission and integrate them seamlessly into the system. You
will establish and maintain a constant working relationship with
all potential referral sources, conduct tours and pre-admission
interviews with prospective resident/responsible party and explain
all facility services.
Our Admissions Coordinator receives and reviews all inquiries
regarding facility admissions via telephone, email, fax and in
person. Reviews admissions for suitability with Administrator,
Director of Nursing and Business Office Manager, as appropriate,
for admissions decision.
- 2-4 years related experience in a long-term care or a skilled
- Understanding of healthcare reimbursement programs
- Must have valid driver's license and clear DMV record, and be
insurable under Company's insurance policy
- Compassion toward residents and their families
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing practices, procedures,
terminology, laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to
long-term careWould be great:
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college with specialization
in marketing, communications or equivalent
- 1-2 years of Customer Service / Receptionist experience
- Strong background in skilled nursing careWindsor Cares for You!
- Competitive pay scale
- Great benefits - Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Dedicated and local leadership supportGrow with Windsor:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Clinical scholarships
- Continual education credits
- Attendance bonus programs
- Ongoing clinical & leadership trainingConnect with us:Facebook:
@windsorcares - www.facebook.com/windsorcaresLinkedIn:
@windsorcares - www.linkedin.com/company/windsorcaresTwitter:
@windsorcares - www.twitter.com/windsorcaresCompany career page:
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without
regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protectedby law, and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Admissions, Assistant, Front Office, Care Center, SNF,
Geriatric, Insurance, Billing, Coordinator, Windsor3
Keywords: Windsor Vallejo Care Center, Vallejo , Admissions Coordinator, Other , Vallejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!