Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job Title: Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Job Duration: 3 Months with strong possibility of extension or
fulltime permanent position
Job Location: Vallejo, CA
Shift: 8 hour*5 Evening (40 Hours/week)
Pay Range: $55/Hourly on W2
- To be successful as an MRI technologist, you should have sound
knowledge of human anatomy and MRI safety procedures. Outstanding
MRI technologists will be highly analytical and able to explain
complex information clearly.
MRI Technologist Responsibilities:
- Analyzing patient histories and completing screenings for
pacemakers and injuries where metal objects were involved.
- Preparing and administering contrast dyes.
- Addressing patients' concerns and ensuring that they are
comfortable and calm during scans.
- Performing regular inspections of the MRI equipment and
machines, and scheduling maintenance and repairs as
- Positioning the patients and completing MRI scans according to
the physicians' specifications.
- Ensuring that the MRI rooms are kept clean, tidy, and safe
- Training junior MRI Technologists and providing support to new
- Writing reports and escalating any problems to the relevant
- Carrying out quality assurance procedures and implementing
improvements as required.
- ARRT Certification
- Venipuncture certificate
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Vallejo , Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Other , Vallejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!