Company: Perdue Farms
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Production Associate FULL-TIME $16/hr, plus $1500 new hire
bonus, see details below Starting hourly wage for this position is
between $15.00 - $15.30/hour depending on specific role and shift.
This production position works in a production area processing
poultry products. Requires working with live poultry, raw and/or
cooked products. Typical assignments may include live hang, debone,
cut up, evisceration, marination, stack off, Multivac, overwrap
and/or sanitation. Usually works five to six days a week; overtime
may be required based on production needs. Principal and Essential
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works at various stations along the production line processing
poultry food products.
- Adheres to all safety requirements including PPE (Personal
Protective Equipment), preventing and reporting unsafe acts and
conditions, Lockout-Tagout procedures and Process Safety Management
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
- Participates in Company and department safety programs.
Environmental Factors and Physical Requirements
When in a plant environment:
- Exposure primarily consists of wet and moist floors which include
metal and plastic grating surfaces.
- May be exposed to temperatures of 28 degrees to 100 degrees
Fahrenheit with both ambient and 100% humidity.
- May handle product 25 degrees to 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- May be exposed to noise ranges of 50 db to 110 db.
- May be exposed to dust, feathers and all chemicals used in
poultry, food, processing facility.
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status. REM-03 WS-03 WS-TC Schedule Shift start:
5:30AM Shift length: 12 hours Monday - Friday, occasional Saturdays
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan Qualifications
- Must pass drug screen
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old High School or equivalent not
required but beneficial.A minimum of 6 months of consecutive work
history with one employer within the past 3 years.Experience in
poultry processing/manufacturing environment preferred. $1500 new
hire incentiveThis Retention Bonus will be paid in 4 separate
installments when associate reaches 30, 60, 90 days and 6 months of
employment. About Perdue Farms Perdue Farms is dedicated to
enhancing the quality of life for everyone they touch through
innovative food and agricultural products. Since their beginning on
Arthur Perdue---s farm in 1920, to their expansion into
agribusiness and the introduction of the PERDUE-- brand of chicken
and turkey under Frank Perdue. Continuing with their third
generation of leadership with Chairman Jim Perdue, they've remained
family-owned and family operated. They are working to become the
most-trusted name in food and agricultural products.
Keywords: Perdue Farms, Vallejo , Production Associate, Professions , Vallejo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!