Construction Manager *Nationwide Opportunities*
Company: O'Connor Construction Management, Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2022
O'Connor Construction Management, Inc. ( OCMI ) is a full
service, independent construction management company with over 39
years' experience in the industry. We have offices in Dallas, Las
Vegas, Seattle, Charlotte, Washington D.C., and throughout
California, serving a broad range of markets: Federal Government,
Infrastructure, Energy, Education, Hospitality, Healthcare, and
Commercial/Retail. Our diverse staff includes Construction
Managers, Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Estimators, and
Scheduling experts.Please apply to this position if you would like
to be added to our Construction Manager Job Bank and considered for
future positions that may become available. Do not hesitate to tell
us about your desired location, desired experience level (Entry
Level, Mid-Career, Senior), or anything else that you would
consider interesting future. If an opportunity comes up that
matches your interests, we will reach out. All entries will remain
strictly confidential.Construction Manager responsibilities may
include, but not limited to:
- Manage field activities to ensure all work is completed to plan
and is executed within the established schedule and budget.
- Manage and monitor the budget, and schedule of the project in
conjunction with office based cost and schedule support.
- Manage the quality and pace of work conducted on site.
- Coordinate, monitor and distribute client design modifications.
Track changes in conjunction with project contingency.
- Provide strong document and project controls including
monitoring RFI and Submittal traffic for potential cost/schedule
- Thoroughly document, track and convey all action items and
activities via meeting minutes, weekly and monthly project update
- Perform other Construction Management duties and assist
Business Development functions as necessary.Candidates should
- Design-Build, Delivery Methods, CM at Risk and Public Works
experience (Preferably Vertical Buildings)
- Exceptional construction management experience
- Strong schedule management skills
- Both design-build and design-bid-build experience
- Team spirit with a cooperative can do mind set
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to proactively solve
- Experience working in the public sector.
Keywords: O'Connor Construction Management, Inc., Vallejo , Construction Manager *Nationwide Opportunities*, Professions , Sonoma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!