Posted on: November 18, 2022
Maintenance Technician Position Summary: -
Responsible for the routine and preventative maintenance of the
organization building(s) inside and outside. Requires ability to
capture work via documentation to maintain preventative logs; solve
operational problems; diagnose cause of malfunctioning equipment;
maintain vendor relations; plan, prioritize and direct projects.
Benefits offered Example:
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for full-time
- Retirement plan options 401k
- FT/PT and on call shifts available
- Paid HCA Training -
- Free parking, meals, and a great team!
-Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician :
- Maintain scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on, but not
limited to: H.V.A.C., elevator, fire and sprinkler equipment,
generator, landscape, kitchen equipment and emergency pull cord
- Perform general maintenance projects as scheduled or assigned,
including installations and repairs - involving plumbing and
electrical equipment, carpentry work, painting and equipment
- Respond to maintenance requests by residents for items needing
repair in their rooms
- Maintain positive communications with local fire marshal,
building inspector, and any other jurisdictions -governing the
- Assesses all plumbing and electrical problems within the
community to determine the best action to take -within local and
- Document safety issues as well as physical plan deficiencies
related to local, county, state and federal -guidelines.
- Maintain communication with local fire marshal, building
inspector, state elevator inspector and any other -local
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience: -
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- One to three years related experience and/or training or
equivalent training from a technical school.
Special Licenses and other Special Requirements: -
Valid State Driver's License required for vehicle travel, as
About Cogir: -
COGIR Management USA delivered the Happy Living brand by listening
attentively to the -needs of American seniors, their families, and
Every Happy Living community is a unique and dynamic place, shaped
by the residents themselves and led by an empowered on-site
executive team. We promote local leadership so decisions are made
on-site, quickly, and in the best interests of the community. -We
are proud of our teams.
Keywords: Cogir, Vallejo , Facility Technician, Professions , Sonoma, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!