Company: The Lodge at Sonoma Resort, Autograph Collection
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Nestled in the heart of Sonoma and mere steps from the unique charm and history of its Plaza, The Lodge brings this enchanting town to life in an authentic and nuanced way. Hand-crafted touches pay homage to centuries of local craftspeople. Programming emphasizes the process, resulting in a deeper appreciation for the finished product - be it wine, art, or olive oil. Welcoming associates display pride and love for the region...a sentiment that is all but infectious. And tightly woven community connections ensure our Sonoma resort guests feel like locals, and locals feel like friends.
The Executive Meetings Manager is responsible for booking short term meetings and groups into the hotel. Supervises and executes set up, break down, and service of conference meeting rooms.
- Receive and respond to all customer inquiries. Negotiate and capture all profitable Rooms & Catering business.
- Provide marketing collateral to clients and guests, which may include menus, meeting room layout & seating capacity diagrams, and similar.
- Prepare and send requested proposals and contracts to designate potential clients.
- Coordinate all details pertaining to room lists, include room types, shared rooms, room locations, handicap-accessible rooms, room billing, etc.
- Educate Event Planners on hotel procedures, such as: meal guarantees, set-up styles, payment terms, available hotel services, etc.
- Coordinate all details to appear on each "Event Order." Details to coordinate may include meeting room set-up specifications, banquet food & beverage items, audio/visual equipment & billing details.
- On a regular basis, distribute final Rooming Lists and Banquet Event Orders to all applicable service staff, including the Banquet Service Staff, the Food Preparation Staff, and the Rooms Division.
- Conduct site inspections. Entertain qualified potential clients in accordance with Sage Hospitality policies.
- In a timely, accurate and consistent manner, document and report all sales activities as required.
- Maintain an active list of top accounts to ensure continuous relationship building activities. Top accounts should be contacted, visited, and entertained frequently.
- Perform other services and duties as requested. May be called on to host functions and participate in, or conduct sales blitzes, travel and work extended hours to achieve departmental goals.
- "Short Term" booking market (2 weeks or less)
- Sell and service On Site Weddings
- generating wedding group revenue
- Solicit, close and contract wedding business using strong negotiating skills and creative selling techniques.
- Develop relationships within the wedding community to expand repeat customer base for future business opportunities.
- Attend regular networking events to help build brand awareness.
- Partner with the Banquet & Culinary teams in providing a customer experience that exceeds the customers' expectations.
- Effectively use sales resources and administrative staff
- Contribute to the health and strength of a dynamic team culture.
- Communicate event details and requirements with and provide input to team members to execute catering events effectively.
- Monitor client satisfaction scores in staff helpfulness, food quality and overall event while leading by example to exceed brand pillars.
- Capture short turn around business.
- solicit, negotiate, and confirm new and repeat business.
- will prepare and execute sales contracts, event orders, group resumes to ensure quality product delivery and customer satisfactions.
- Coordinate all details to appear on each "Banquet Event Order." Details to coordinate& service include meeting room set-up needs, banquet food & beverage items, Meeting or Event agenda/timelines, audio/visual equipment needs & billing details.
- Exercise excellent communication, presentation, organization, time management and listening skills.
-All other duties as assigned, requested, or deemed necessary by management.
Keywords: The Lodge at Sonoma Resort, Autograph Collection, Vallejo , Sales Manager, Sales , Sonoma, California
here to apply!